Repository Fringe 2017 will take place at the John McIntyre Conference Centre within the Pollock Halls complex to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
Pollock Halls are a short bus ride away from the University of Edinburgh’s Central campus and 2 miles from Edinburgh Waverley Station.
- Address: Pollock Halls, 18 Holyrood Park Rd, Edinburgh EH16 5AY
- Nearest Train Station: Edinburgh Waverley
- Nearest Bus Stops: Pollock Halls is served by Lothian Buses numbers 14, 30, 33. If arriving into Edinburgh Waverley these services can be picked up from the North Bridge or from any bus stop with buses heading east on Princes Street. More information can be found on the Lothian Buses website. See network map and journey planner to help you get from A to B. £1.60 is the standard adult one-trip fare. You’ll need exact change.
- A taxi from Edinburgh Waverley will take around 10 minutes.
- Wifi: Accessible via Keysurf
As the event coincides with the start of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, accommodation will be in high demand so we recommend that you book as early as possible.
A map of suggested nearby accommodation is available.
As many hotels will have limited availability for this period we recommend exploring the University of Edinburgh’s own accommodation options, run through Edinburgh First. These include the Masson House and Salisbury Green Hotels, the Kenneth Mackenzie B&B and other self-catered apartments and student halls, all of which are located conveniently close to the Central Campus. Check availability and book via the Edinburgh First accommodation booking page.